One of the foundations for any beautiful home is organization. If you’re looking to improve your home’s level of organization and are on a budget, you may be wondering – which home organization solutions should I prioritize?
There are three important custom home organization solutions that we would suggest allocating your organization budget towards. These three organization and storage solutions will deliver effective results and reduce clutter in your home.
1. Custom home organization solutions for the closet
Whether your closets are too small or you’re just not making the best use of their space, one of the most effective custom home organization solutions to choose is a closet organizer.
A customized closet solution provides a place for every wardrobe item. You’ll find that keeping clutter minimized in your closet and bedroom space requires much less effort. Whether you want a simple closet organizer with various shelves, drawers, and a hanging rod, or a more complex walk-in closet organizer, you can find a design that works for your home and budget. Here are two options:
- SmartLine closet organizer: this modular organization system is flexible to accommodate your future storage needs. That means should you need to adjust the heights of hanging bars or shelving, you’ll be able to do so. Drawers, plenty of hanging space, and open shelving maximize your storage space. The SmartLine organizer is also wall-mounted, leaving your closet floor space clear.
- Classic closet organizer: this floor-supported custom home organization solution is ideal for closet spaces both smaller and larger, such as a walk-in. Get even more out of your closet’s storage space with the Classic’s deeper shelving and drawers. You can ensure this organizer complements your home’s décor with the available custom options.
2. Closet accessory custom home organization solutions
Adding useful closet accessories to not just your closets, but other areas of your house, saves you space and makes your home more functional. Here’s just a few of the many closet accessories we have available:
- built-in laundry hampers can be added to closets and laundry rooms and keep your dirty clothes sorted and out of sight
- a four position hanger can create more room for hanging clothes in the closet or be attached to a wall or the side of a cabinet
- install a pullout rack for your shoes that makes each pair easily accessible (it can also be used for bags)
- a retractable valet rod is a relatively inexpensive closet accessory that’s small and simple, yet highly effective when it comes to adding extra hanging space for your wardrobe
- a low profile sliding belt rack can be added almost anywhere and will keep your belts organized and properly stored to maintain their shape
3. Custom home organization solutions to protect your valuables
Do you have expensive jewellery or important documents you’d prefer to keep protected? We have three custom home organization solutions that are designed to safeguard your valuables:
- custom jewellery drawers with felt lining provide a soft surface for necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and rings, and prevent these accessories from sliding around and getting tangled
- vital documents like a will or insurance policy and other valuables can be keep in a lockable hidden document drawer that’s discretely installed underneath a clothing drawer
- a fire-resistant drawer safe can also be discreetly secured within a cabinetry drawer
Custom home organization solutions are worth the expense
Although you may be on a budget, you’ll find that choosing custom home organization solutions is worth the expense. Our design consultants can work with you to tailor all of your custom home organization solutions to your space and aesthetic preferences. That includes picking the type of finish or decorative hardware that your custom cabinetry is made with.
We also manufacture and install our custom products, resulting in a professional beginning-to-end process that ensures quality control and complete customer satisfaction. Unlike inferior big box home organization products, we don’t believe a one-size-fits-all approach to home organization systems best serves our client’s needs.
Schedule your free in-home design consultation so one of our design consultants can evaluate your space and find the best custom home organization solutions that will work within your budget.